Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Come read my interview w/CJ Lyons about working w/activist Erin Brockovich

Hi all,

Today is the release of ROCK BOTTOM, which my friend/mentor CJ Lyons co-authored with famed environmental activist Erin Brockovich. It's the story of a woman fighting mountain top removal mining that threatens her hometown. To celebrate, I interviewed CJ about ROCK BOTTOM.

Given that we are all writers, I thought you might be interested in learning about the co-authoring process and how the book came about. Given that we are all readers, I thought you might want to know more about ROCK BOTTOM, which is being released today.

So go check out the interview at Romance Magicians http://romancemagicians.blogspot.com/2011/03/interview-wcj-lyons-about-co-authoring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment